A newspaper is a periodical publication containing written information about current events. Most of the newspaper has different types of edition based on the country, region, and language.
Edition & Translation
Bihar recorded a growth of 10.5 per cent in 2019-20, more than double the growth rate of the Indian economy that stood at 4.2 per cent, according to the Bihar Economic Survey 2020-21.
All 149 government-owned Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in Bihar will be upgraded as Centres of Excellence in partnership with Tata Technologies, a subsidiary of Tata Motors.
Seventeen new ministers were inducted in Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s cabinet on Tuesday taking the total number to 31. BJP, which is the largest party among the ruling National Democratic Alliance (NDA) in the state, got nine berths, while Janata Dal (United) got eight.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi government has decided to boost expenditure, especially on healthcare, infrastructure and rural development in order to re-energise the Covid-hit economy. Outlay for healthcare and well-being has been increased by a whopping 137 per cent to Rs.2.24 lakh crore.
Online schooling took off in a big way during the Covid-19 pandemic. The percentage of enrolled children from government and private schools owning a smartphone increased from 36.5 per cent in 2018 to 61.8 per cent in 2020 in rural India, as per ASER 2020 report.
- Newspapers can cover a wide variety of fields such as politics, business, sports and art,
- Most newspapers are businesses, and they pay their expenses with a mixture of subscription revenue, newsstand sales, and advertising revenue.
- The journalism organizations that publish newspapers are themselves often metonymically called newspapers.
Translating newspapers presents its own unique challenges. Much of it has to do with the fact that newspapers are made up of different sections and types of articles, each with their own style and language. What works for one section or article may not work for all of them
- Newspapers are a staple in every country, whether they are still printed on newsprint and distributed or published online for everyone to read.
- They are excellent things to read in order to get an idea of what the culture of a foreign country
- Those who have trouble reading in a foreign language,