A newspaper is a periodical publication containing written information about current events. Most of the newspaper has different types of edition based on the country, region, and language.
Edition & Translation
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Bhavan, the sprawling building that accommodates the two houses of state legislature, is now over 100 years old. Addressing the centenary celebrations of Bihar Legislative Assembly on October 21 President Ram Nath Kovind termed the event as a “celebration of democracy”.
Life has come a full circle for Air India. Tatas, which had started the airline in 1932, has once again got control of it after 68 years. The airline was taken over by the Government of India in 1953. A cabinet committee chaired by Amit Shah has decided to sell Air India to Tatas for Rs.18,000 crore. The transaction is expected to be completed by December this year.
The government of India has launched Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission that seeks to provide a unique digital health ID to every Indian. The digital ID will contain all the health records of person. The Mission aims to create a seamless online platform to enable information-sharing within the digital health ecosystem.
None of the educational institution of Bihar government have found a place in the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) conducted by the Union Ministry of Education. IIT-Patna is the only educational institution based in Bihar that has managed to find a place in top 100 institutions in overall ranking across the country.
A large number of population in India have not yet been administered Covid vaccine. However, for those who have received the prescribed two doses of the vaccine, the question remains what next? Should they take booster doses? There is no scientifically proven or official guidelines on booster doses, yet. The decision on booster doses should be taken on the basis of local evidence and studies conducted in different parts of the country and not based on the decisions taken in the western countries.
- Newspapers can cover a wide variety of fields such as politics, business, sports and art,
- Most newspapers are businesses, and they pay their expenses with a mixture of subscription revenue, newsstand sales, and advertising revenue.
- The journalism organizations that publish newspapers are themselves often metonymically called newspapers.
Translating newspapers presents its own unique challenges. Much of it has to do with the fact that newspapers are made up of different sections and types of articles, each with their own style and language. What works for one section or article may not work for all of them
- Newspapers are a staple in every country, whether they are still printed on newsprint and distributed or published online for everyone to read.
- They are excellent things to read in order to get an idea of what the culture of a foreign country
- Those who have trouble reading in a foreign language,